Thursday

[ Anna Naklab ] Super-Girl


Today I'm sharing with everyone my song of the week. This goes out to all the 'SUPER-GIRLS' around the world; who wouldn't let themselves be chained by anything.
Anna Naklab is a German song writer.
Enjoy the Lyrics;
                      You can tell by the way 
                She walks that she's my girl 
          You can tell by the way She talks, 
                 she rules the world
    You can see in her eyes That no one is her chain She's my girl, my supergirl 
And then she'd say, 
"It's okay I got lost on the way But I'm a supergirl And supergirls don't cry"
And then she'd say, "It's alright I got home late last night But I'm a supergirl And supergirls just fly" 
And then she'd say, "It's alright I got home late last night But I'm a supergirl And supergirls just fly" 
And then she'd say That nothing can go wrong When you're in love What can go wrong? Then she'd laugh The night time into day Pushing her fear further long 
And then she'd say, 
"It's okay I got lost on the way But I'm a supergirl And supergirls don't cry"
And then she'd shout down the line Tell me she's got no more time 'Cause she's a supergirl And supergirls don't hide 
And then she'd scream in my face Tell me to leave, leave this place 'Cause she's a supergirl And supergirls just fly Yes, 
she's a supergirl, a supergirl She's sewing seeds, she's burning trees 
She's sewing seeds,
 she's burning trees Yes, she's a supergirl, a supergirl A supergirl, my supergirl
******
Lyrics credit:

1 comment:

Please leave your comments